In order to keep you and our staff safe, we are currently providing virtual assessments via telephone and emailed photographs. Photographs provide higher quality resolution than video images using Zoom, OTN, FaceTime, Doxy.me, Webinex, etc., allowing us to form a more accurate dermatologic diagnosis.
If you already have a previously booked appointment and our office has not been able to contact you, please assume the appointment will be in-person. If you plan to not attend your appointment, please contact the office prior to 2 business days before your booked appointment to avoid being charged a rebooking fee.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to have your in-person appointment converted to a virtual appointment, please contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Please stay safe.
Forest Hill Dermatology
Dr. Charlene Linzon and Dr. Jaclyn Linzon-Smith, dermatologists at Forest Hill Dermatology
Dr. Linzon is a board-certified dermatologist in Canada and the United States. She completed her dermatology training at the University of Toronto and has been a practising dermatologist for over 35 years. Dr. Linzon was the Founding Director of the University of Toronto Hair Loss Clinic at Women’s College Hospital for over 20 years. She is also the former President of the Toronto Dermatological Society. Dr. Linzon has been featured in numerous media outlets including Zoomer, Canadian Living, Chatelaine, More, Flare, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, CTV, City TV, Global, among others.
Dr. Linzon is widely recognized as an expert in cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Linzon uses a holistic approach to create an individualized program for each patient. Her approach will help you obtain an optimal, natural, and refreshed appearance that is tailored to your personal budget. She specializes in techniques using Filler, Botox, Microneedling and Photodynamic Therapy, resulting in outcomes her patients have dubbed the ‘Linzon Lift.’
Dr. Linzon-Smith is a board-certified dermatologist in Canada and the United States. She completed her dermatology training at the University of Toronto. During her dermatology training, Dr. Linzon-Smith won multiple teaching, research and administrative awards. For her accomplishments, she was selected as the Chief Resident of the Dermatology Training Program.
Dr. Linzon-Smith has specific medical expertise in the treatment of acne and skin cancer prevention. Additionally, Dr. Linzon-Smith is one of the only dermatologists in the city who uses Levulan® Photodynamic Therapy for the non-surgical management of superficial skin cancers and pre-skin cancers.
In addition to her practice at Forest Hill Dermatology, Dr. Linzon-Smith works as a dermatologist at Women’s College Hospital. Here, she is involved with the University of Toronto dermatology teaching program where she helps train the next generation of dermatologists.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we are currently only providing virtual assessments via telephone and emailed photographs. Photographs provide higher quality resolution than video images using Zoom, OTN, FaceTime, Doxy.me, Webinex, etc., allowing us to form a more accurate dermatological diagnosis.
• Photodynamic therapy (PDT) with Levulan® for severely sun damaged skin and skin cancer
• Blu-U® Blue Light therapy for acne
• Candida antigen injection for stubborn warts
• 5-FU injections for keloid scars
• Botox injections for excessive sweating and migraines
• Filler with Juvederm® Volux, Voluma, Volift and Volbella
• Microneedling with Eclipse®
• Photodynamic therapy (PDT) with Levulan®
• Microdermobrasion with SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion
• JetPeel® facials
• Chemical peels
• Mole, skin tag and cyst removal
• Acne scarring
• Eyelash growth with Latisse®
250 St. Clair Ave. West, Suite G-5
Toronto ON M4V 1R6
• Located on the north side of St. Clair Ave. West, between Russell Hill Rd. and Warren Rd.
• On the streetcar line between St. Clair and St. Clair West subway stations at the Russell Hill Rd. stop.
• Metered Parking is available on St. Clair Ave. between Warren Rd. and Russell Hill Rd.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m
• Free parking is available on St Clair Ave. between Russell Hill Rd. and Spadina Rd.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Free Parking is also available on Warren Rd. or Russell Hill Rd. (North of St. Clair: After 10 a.m. South of St. Clair: Anytime)